Monday, January 17, 2005

Prayer for the victims of abortion

January 24 is the 32nd anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, and there is a March for Life planned in Washington DC. Orthodixie will be there, and for those who can't, he includes a link to the service his mission will do.
... we humbly pray, according to Thy unfailing promise: grant the inheritance of Thy kingdom to the multitude of spotless infants who have been cruelly murdered in the abortuaries of this land; for Thou art the resurrection and the life and the repose of all Thy servants and of these innocents, O Christ our God

I can't be there, but I will pray with them at noon. Who knows how many little chisel strokes it takes to make an impression, but I can provide one of them at any rate.


1 Comments:

Blogger live2-luv said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I know that you love my work so, look up my cash advance las vegas blog.

January 23, 2006 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home