Monday, November 15, 2004

Quick blogger apology

Since this post got so much attention (Thank you kindly, Mr. Reynolds. The check is in the mail), I really feel like I need to apologize for the fact that I don't have a list of links on my page. That's not because I don't want to be a Good Blogger; it's due to my pitiful grasp of all things on a computer that don't involve the touch of one button. My tech guy -- who I cleverly married -- is on the job readying the bigger, better version on MovableType, and when I get that up, I'll have a list. So in the meantime, many, many thanks to those who decided to link to the page. I'm trying to keep track so I can link.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Parson said...

No fears! You're not the only blogger who is techno-challenged (although I didn't marry your techno-wiz!).

www.madparson.blogspot.com

November 15, 2004 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Thanks, Parson. Here's a question for you. If you have the Holy Writ in one hand and a pint of Guinness in the other, how do you type? Never mind, I don't think I want to know.

November 16, 2004 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home