Friday, November 19, 2004

Flying Dutchmen

Does anybody else think the developing situation in the Netherlands is one of the most interesting things going on right now?

If so, here's another tidbit.

***
And besides all that, does somebody want to explain to me why Holland is also The Netherlands but the people and language are Dutch? Those aren't even close! By golly, you don't get cheek like that from the other Northern Europeans -- Finland, Finnish; Sweden, Swedish; Norway, Norwegian. I'm a C student -- consistency, please.

1 Comments:

Blogger sweet-lipz said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I can't explain, but you need to check my cash advance kansas city blog!

January 27, 2006 at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home