Thursday, October 28, 2004

What in the world ...

... is it with the Episcopal Church?

This article on new pagan rituals for a "woman's communion service" come by way of Fr. Joseph, but are definitely worth a double take.

I'm not learned enough to have a broad ecumenical picture, but hearing the latest about the Anglican side of things is like watching a glacier slipping inexorably into the sea. I imagine that there are many, many horrified parishioners, but there just doesn't seem like there's any coming back for them.

1 Comments:

Blogger overnight cash advance said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Jump into my american cash advance blog.

January 30, 2006 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home