Monday, September 27, 2004

Caffeinated charity

In response to this silly post, Fr. John McKuen referred me to an Orthodox Haitian mission which sells "Mission Bleu" coffee. Being one of the slowest human beings in the world, I only today have gone investigating. Here is more information about the coffee and the mission.

It seems like a very good way to give in time of need. (For extra gold stars, of course, you could skip the coffee order and just plain donate. If you do that, just know that I aspire to be as good as you.)

2 Comments:

Blogger happy-dayz said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my first cash advance blog site.

January 23, 2006 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger amused said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Stop by and look at my pay day cash advance blog site.

January 27, 2006 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home